The Seventh Annual Zion Canyon Music Festival
is on Friday & Saturday, September 25th & 26th, 2015
Music • Food • Beer & Wine Garden • Art & Education • Kid Zone
The Zion Canyon Music Festival is always planned on the last weekend of September and is a 2 day event. Be sure to attend both days of of music, food, arts, crafts… and fun!
Held on the ball field in the Springdale Town Park, those who attend the event may easily browse through a variety of original art, handmade musical instruments and fine craft vendors as well as several local restaurant booths.
The Zion Canyon Music Festival is a “Leave No Trace” festival and promotes Springdale’s solar power projects and the development of renewable energy resources in Southern Utah.
Tips & Suggestions:
• Bring a blanket or lawn chairs for your comfort during the performances.
• Please bring a reusable water bottle. Water stations will be available throughout the day. Check out the vendor page to see what else will be on site.
• It can be hot during the day, and cool at night. Wear clothing to accommodate both conditions.
• No coolers, No outside food or alcohol may be brought into the Festival. Beer and wine is available for purchased.
• Backpacks will be inspected at the Information Tent.
• The Festival is a non-smoking public place.
• Unfortunately, because of safety concerns, NO DOGS will be allowed on the Festival grounds, leashed or not.
Our vendor categories are food, educational and art & crafts.
The event will include handcrafted beer from Wasatch/Squatters Brewers.
The Festival includes a silent auction of items donated by our vendors and local businesses. The silent auction will run both days and end before the final act on Saturday night (around 8:30). All proceeds from the auction benefit the Festival and keep the music going in Springdale.
$5 All Day Pass per child which includes kid friendly activities. Climbing wall, bounce house/slide, games and more.
$5 per person over 21, per day. Free under 21. Kid Zone is $5 for the weekend.
Mark your calendar! The Seventh Annual Zion Canyon Music Festival is on
Friday & Saturday, September 25th & 26th.
$5 per person over 21 per day, free under 21. $5 for the Kid Zone for both days.
The Festival promotes and encourages the use of renewable energy and the development of renewable energy facilities in Southern Utah.
Be sure to RSVP to the Facebook event, invite your friends and share on Facebook.